Ready to start teaching English online?Teach with VIPKid
Wait…I can get a VIPKid branded card with Dino’s face?! Yes, please! VIPKid and Mastercard are joining forces to offer teachers a faster, more secure method of payment through the reloadable VIPKid Prepaid Mastercard®.
Teachers on the VIPKid platform will now be able to enjoy easy and immediate access to funds without having to use sensitive bank information to transfer money. What this means is that you’ll receive your pay faster with no additional fees. Talk about flexible pay! Plus it comes with an exclusive and adorable Dino-themed prepaid card.
The fun doesn’t stop here.
- Get faster access to earnings when your funds are available
- Reduce transaction fees if you are outside the U.S.
- Easily track teaching funds by keeping them separate from personal funds
- Protect your identity with ID Theft Protection™
- Unlock exclusive opportunities such as cashback through Mastercard Easy Savings, Intuit TurboTax discounts, and more on top of the Six Apple program perks,
How to get started:
After logging into the Teacher Portal, visit the Receipt Information page in the Account Center and select VIPKid Prepaid Mastercard.
Then, choose between a Gold or Platinum card.
In addition to the Gold perks, Platinum cardholders can get even more bonuses:
- Reimbursement for cell phone theft and/or damage
- An extended warranty on qualified items
- And we’ll soon be offering another Dino-themed companion card for an authorized user.
Faster pay. Full of perks. Ready for your VIPKid Prepaid Mastercard®?
*You will receive a payment notification email with instructions for ordering your reloadable VIPKid Gold or Platinum Prepaid Mastercard. You must order your card within 12 months of the date your payment instructions email is sent. If you do not order your card within that time frame, you will be automatically sent a reloadable VIPKid Gold Prepaid Mastercard. Once you order your reloadable card, all subsequent payments will be automatically loaded to your card. Your reloadable card will only be issued after you have received a payment of $5 or more, and any prior payments will be issued via a one-time-load Virtual Mastercard Prepaid card. Use your card anywhere Mastercard is accepted around the world. The card is issued by The Bancorp Bank, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Mastercard International Incorporated. Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated. Your use of the prepaid card is governed by the Cardholder Agreement, and some fees may apply. Pay close attention to the expiration date of the card.