Have you heard about VIPKid’s Referral program? If you’ve been teaching with VIPKid, and really love it, we have an opportunity for you to share the experience with your friends and family!
As you may know, VIPKid connects more than half a million Chinese students with 100 thousand teachers all working to close the global gaps in education and make money doing it. We have found that the best teachers come from, well, current teachers on the platform. Why not reward those teachers for bringing their friends and family to the platform (and pay them to do it)? We all know someone that would be a great online teacher, right?
The Referral Process
As a teacher, you will have access to tools and information to help you refer but the process is simple:
- Identify qualified candidates among those you know personally, e.g. friends, family, co-workers, etc.
- Head over to the Referral Center to obtain your personalized code or link. If you’re not already a teacher, you’ll need to sign up first to get started.
- Share your personal code or link directly with your friends or family, or use our email tool, and make sure they use them when they sign up (so you credit of course).
- Track your referrals’ status via our Referral Tracker
- Support your referrals through the process. This can be anything from coaching, giving them tips and tricks, or just being there to help them through the sign-up process. We’ve prepared some resources here to assist them in the journey.
Referral Tips and Support
Referring people can be a daunting task at first. Though, it really is as simple as genuinely telling your friends and family about the great experience you’ve had on the platform! Here are some tips on how to support them through the process:
- What’s your favorite reason to work with VIPKid? Share it with passion! (For example, “VIPKid is a flexible way for me to make money, and have fun doing it! I get to teach and inspire kids in China, from anywhere!” )
- Use tips and suggestions in the teacher portal and on our blog to help them through the sign-up process. You can also encourage them to join our VIPKid Facebook groups for additional support and guidance from our great community of expert teachers.
- Reach out to people after they sign up. Ask if they have any questions or need help getting through the process.
- Do they need more experience? Certification? We have groups to help support that too!
- Stay positive and share the great opportunity with others.
Whether you know someone who is looking for work from home jobs or just to simply make money online with a cool side hustle, we look forward to continuing to grow our community and welcoming new people into it daily. Come join us to inspire and empower every child for the future.